05 Apr Spring Is In The Air! — Time To Spruce Up Your AV Equipment
Spring Is In The Air!
And that means it’s the perfect time for a refreshing spring-cleaning of your audio and video system. Let AV Planners do the work, with a little maintenance, fixing minor inconveniences, before they become a headache. Schedule visit with our trained AV Planners specialist to completely review your system with our comprehensive multi-point inspection that includes:
Updating your Audio System
- Inspection of your Digital Sound Processor.
- Proper adjustment of audio levels, gain, and all other audio settings.
- Microphone inspection.
- Through check of speakers and amplifiers.
Reviewing your Video System
- Examine LCD displays, making sure no pixels are out.
- Calibrate projectors, check bulbs and filters.
- Make sure any and all interactive displays are properly calibrated.
- Check filters and bulbs on project
- Inspect video and teleconferencing system which include, firmware, video and audio levels.
- Our technician will thoroughly inspect your entire rack of equipment securing all connections and making sure everything is properly linked.
- Examine each and every cable making sure they are functioning and in good condition.
- Make sure firmware for all equipment is up to date.
- Remote monitoring- Managed Services
(* Additional services may be required for Crestron products)
Our AV professionals will make sure your Audio Video installations are in great shape as well as correct any settings that might have been altered by mistake. If we find something is about to go bad, we’ll find it first before it becomes a bigger issue, avoiding costly future repairs and giving you peace of mind, knowing your Audio and Video equipment is up to date and running smoothly.
We offer a variety of support options to best fit your needs.
Executive Tier 1 – Same Day Service, After Hours, Weekends.
Premium Tier 2 – Service Within 24 Hours
Deluxe Tier 3 – Service Within 72 Hours
We know your time is valuable, and the last thing your team should worry about is your AV equipment not functioning smoothly; AVPlanners is here to make sure your business technology run effortlessly.
To find out more about our premium remote service, feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 800-409-3587, tweet us @AVPlanners or fill out the contact form below – we’d love to chat!